Corrupt Access Database Repair - Repair Access File - Repair Access Database
Kernel for Access Recovery is recovery and repair tool, which has been designed to restore the corrupt .mdb database file. The software impeccably repairs the damaged .mdb file and recovers data from it. The stupendous repair and recover tool thoroughly scans the corrupted database documents and creates its new working copy so that the user can continue working with the new and corruption free document.
The software is capable of repairing .mdb files that are created using MS Access 95, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Designed with the aim to save the users' time by providing them with recovered data at the earliest possible time, the software is embedded with high quality data recovery algorithms. The software can easily recover Objects like tables, queries, relationships, etc. In addition, the database files that are protected with password can also be repaired using this recovery tool if the password is known.
Kernel Recovery tool repairs corrupt files if there are following symptoms:
- ""Enter Password"; even if there is no password.
- "Unrecognized database format"
- '****.mdb' cannot be accessed.
- Microsoft Jet Engine can't open the file.
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- The database needs to be repaired or itís not a Microsoft Access file.
To repair the corrupt files, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Browse the corrupt .mdb files to repair.
- Kernel for access 2007 repair tool repairs the corrupt document.
- Save the repaired file at the desired location.
By following the simple steps mentioned above, you can effectively gain back reach to inaccessible data and restore the lost data for gaining a seamless working experience. To know about the working, and features of the software., you can download the free trial version.
Know how to repair corrupt access database.
If any queries, then do ask us Access Repair Query.
Return to top of this page: Access Database Repair